Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lately...

It's been a busy last couple of weeks. I am already in full nesting mode, so the ever long to-do list was made up and now it's just a matter of getting things done! Ben has been hard at work turning our garage into his own "shop." I think it's sweet whenever he calls the garage his shop.. kinda like the fourth bedroom is my craft room. So he's been working hard at organizing and getting some shelves up, and he also made us some fabulous garden boxes. Next week we'll be getting dirty planting everything.

Ben also has been waiting to get his augmentation done, and here are the finally results. I think they look really natural..and Mac really enjoys bouncing on them, and I just missed the picture with Mac's mouth on them!!! (This is what we do on slow Sundays..we just play!)

Abby made the clever decision to cut her own hair. I was shocked at first, I didn't know if I should discipline her or laugh. I ended up laughing a lot, and I tried and tried to tell her never to do it again. It's my fault because I have been saying for the last month that she needs a hair cut. She was sneaky about it and hid majority of the hair under the couch. I didn't find that hair until this morning! Then it really sunk in just how much she cut!! Ohh... her hair is so pretty..it's hard to see it go. Now hair her is totally 80's, sweet mullet and all.

Mac is just silly and crazy. He is really starting to talk/babble more, and it melts our hearts. He loves all things balls and talks about balls all day long. He's an easy pleaser! Here he is smiling for the camera! What a goofball!

I have just been busy with small house stuff and other crafts. I am really trying to get this home decorated to the nines before this baby comes and I just put up some wall words over my bed and I love it. And I am really trying to get my Esty store up and going, so I am sewing sewing and sewing!. I also started reading again, which in my opinion is much better then late night tv!
All and all we are happy and having fun. We are going camping this next weekend and we can't wait! More on that to come!

6 comments:

Gabriel said...

All of this is crazy! First, I can't believe that Abby cut her hair! Her beautiful, beautiful strawberry hair! Mac is a silly kid, I love to see that he's enjoying Ben's breasts -- what beautiful bossoms! I'm super stoked about the garden boxes, plant away you guys! Live off the land -- awesome! Allison I love your blankets, talk to me about Etsy -- I've been thinking about doing it with my cards. Your bed is cool, I hadn't seen it before, it's great. Good to be updated on all of you! Miss you all so much! Much love -- Gabe

Bri said...

Poor Abby. Luckly it will grow back. Congrats on another boy! Today in church they announced Elder Cody Morrin is going to the Houston TX Spanish speaking mission. keep your eyes peeled.

Laura Gilgen said...

I can't believe Abby cut her Hair. Can't wait to see it

Sarah C said...

Wow, Ben's 'augmentation' looks really, er, natural? I am deeply disturbed. What are you going to be selling on your etsy shop? Oh, yeah, please email me your mailing address.

Laurel said...

Oh Abby's hair, how sad. Ben's augmentation looks great. Mac is adorable. Let me know when your etsy shop is up and going.

The Allens said...

Ben's breasts look bigger than mine and I am nursing!! Did he stuff with Abby's hair? Your kids are so dang cute! I wish we could see you. Check out our blog jamesdallen.blogspot.com

love you guys!