Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Montana Trip

We had so much fun visiting Montana! It was a short trip..only 4 days, but we really enjoyed being with family. No one knew that Ben was planning on making the trip as well, so that was quite the surprise for his whole family. We had a mini-birthday party for Abby, an easter egg hunt with cousins, and we ate so much GOOD food! Bonnie (Ben's mom) makes the best cinnamon rolls I have ever had!! All in all the four days went by way too fast, and though it was about 40 degrees the whole time, we all survived! Look at the kids awesome U of M gear!! We love comfy sweats in our home!

That's a mouth full of yummy Easter candy
Thanks to all the Wischmeier Family for all you do!!! We love and miss you all!


Did I mention that we made Abby a rice crispy cake! Three layers of crispyness.. one layer of each, chocolate and peanut butter, and homemade frosting all over!! It was delish!!!

4 comments:

Megan Potter said...

Allison!! So, I just got into this blogging thing, wow it is almost as time consuming and addicting as scrappbooking (which I never got into for that reason). Your family is so cute and you and Ben look great. You sure do have quite the family- I think you are my only friend who is going on 3 kids!:) That is awesome. Congrats. Follow my new little blog at www.rmpotter.blogspot.com

Love Megan (formerly Montour

Maude Beckman said...

Sounds like you had a nice weekend! I hope you are having a nice time with your folks too!

The Youngblood Family said...

Hi Allison :)
This is April from the YMCA (you let me use your Twilight book & I had to buy you another one due to my kids destroying it :)) I found your blog off of Angie's and I just wanted to say HELLO. Your family is so cute.

DeAnn said...

I'm glad you got to go to Montana. It looks like you had fun.