Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Girls


Abby and I were invited to a girls night out. It was quite cute. I told Abby all about it while reading to her at night, so the next day when she woke up she told her Daddy "You know Dad... tonight is a girl party only.. no boys allowed." She was excited the whole day. We told Dad that we were going to have some serious girl fun, like paint our nails and make bracelets. To which Daddy replied, "Oh yeah well me and the boys are just going to sit around farting and scratching ourselves." Pretty Funny. Abby got a kick out of that.


The party was fun. Abby enjoyed making her bracelet, and getting her nails painted. I think her favorite part was when a boy sneaked into the party and then chased all the girls around with a bat!! I can still hear her screaming. She loved it.


It was fun to spend time with my sweet Abby. I need to do it more often. I Love you Boog.

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

Such a great picture!