Saturday, April 23, 2011

Numero Quatro



Jack Benjamin Wischmeier arrived on March 15th. He was big, real big...9lbs 4oz big. His hair hasn't decided yet if it would like to be light brown or red. We are all holding out hope that it will be red. (I mean have you ever seen Abby's hair before?) He has all ten fingers and toes and he looks identical to his big sister Abby. His labor was everything I hoped and imagined that it would be. It rocked my world...in a seriously awesome way and I am very proud of my body for finally figuring labor out. Jack is a sweet and easy baby. All I do all day is hold him and kiss him...and I would really like it if the newborn stage lasted longer than a couple months because it goes by too fast. Abby and the boys have been so good adjusting to life with four turkeys. So Tender and Innocent.




An hour after having Jack, the kids were able to come and met him, and the moment they stepped into the room I was a wreck. I felt so happy and complete, but most importantly I was overwhelmed with love and gratitude. Heavenly Father has been so good to us, we have four beautiful and sweet children, who make us so happy. Our whole life is our children, they all rock and have the best personalities and I love them forever. Life is good!

7 comments:

Emma said...

Congrats! I hope you are doing well and getting used to a new normal.

Angie said...

Congrats again! Jacks is the most beautiful and cute newborn. I wouldn't want him to get any bigger either! I love the photo of him on the side bar, so many cute little rolls. I want to snuggle him too. So glad he is a happy and easy baby. You needed one of those after Finn. :)

About the perfect labor - way to go. You are the woman!

We started a compost pile her and it makes me think of you. I hope we get a watermelon out of it. lol. Thinking of you guys! Enjoy every minute!

DeAnn said...

He is a cutie! In the picture of him with Finn the expression on Finn's face is like "Wait, what I'm not the baby anymore?"

Jess said...

a) love the new background
2) he is so freaking cute
iii) you are an amazing mama to those kids...

Laura Gilgen said...

He is so cute!

Brittany Rigby said...

Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that you are doing wonderful!

Robert said...

"We are a Happy Family"...Love you guys...Mom and Dad Wischmeier aka Granny and GrandBob