Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blogging? What the heck is Blogging??

YEAAA! Ben and I are going to start living in the 21st century and start this blogging stuff. I (Allison) am not a very smart person, I am not known for my writing abilities, but I think I can try this out!

Well, Life is great in the Wischmeier household. We are all adjusting nicely to having four in the house. McConnell our newest little addition is doing great. He is four weeks old and already starting to get chubby. And that's just how we like um'. Abby is the BEST big sister, and I have to admit I was a little worried at first, but she loves him so much...... it's the best! McConnell will cry and she'll walk over to him and say "It's okay Connell, it's okay. She can't quite say the whole McConnell, so he's just Connell to her! Having a second child really makes you realize how quickly they grow up, He's already one month old, soon he'll be driving!!!

So this is my first attempt at blogging, I hope I did it right. I would write more about my absolutely crazy day, but both the children are sleeping and I should be too.

Just wait until you hear about what I did today while in downtown seattle, this is one for the memory books! Ok, ok I need sleep!

2 comments:

jules said...

Yay! Welcome to the world of blogging...you can't blog badly...you just say whatever you want and people have fun reading it! :) I'm glad Abby is such a good big sister. That makes all the difference.

Emma said...

Hey Allison! I found your blog after you commented on Julie's. Your little kids are so cute! I love the Halloween costumes - on the other post. I am not great at writing either, but it doesn't matter. It's mostly for people to see what we are up to and pictures of the kids of course.