Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Santa Monica...I'm in love with you!!















Oh beautiful beach, awesome pier.. with everything a child desires, wonderful weather, and crazy people to look at... thank you for being so fun for us.
Gabe (Ben's brother) lives minutes away from the Santa Monica beach. It's something out of a movie. The pier is unbelievable, complete with roller coaster, and every other possible cool thing imaginable.

Abby loved the beach and it was fun to put Mac's little toes in the sand for the very first time. He really didn't know what to think... but it was fun for me. Ben would run in and out of the water, while dragging Abby behind him. Thank goodness for that Mega Death Grip hold he had on her... or else would have been one child short!!!
We dined on the finest corndogs, french fries and real Lemonade!! Nothing beats this place.......Hotdog on a stick. You definitely can't beat those outfits they wear. I think that might be my next Halloween costume.

I could have sat and watched people all day. Women would run by in bathing suits.... they must be really secure with their bodies!!! Men would be wearing sweet spandex, it was awesome.
It was just a perfect day. Nothing wears out a two year old like a beach, so we all slept good that night : )
Thank You, Thank You Uncle Gabe for showing us such a fun time in California! You're Fabulous!

4 comments:

Kris Kanenwisher said...

Oooh, that looks so fun. The Pier is the best. The pictures look so warm.

cat said...

oh i love santa monica. i am glad that you guys had so much fun.
i too cannot get over the hot dog on a stick uniforms. they crack me up! they have one downtown in westlake center.

Gabriel said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed being down here in my neck of the woods. It was really fun to have you all and be a part of your energy. You're right about the death grip -- there was at least two times that I thought Abby was a goner! My door is always open!

jules said...

That looks like tons of fun! I'm so jealous of THE BEACH! And it would be a great Halloween costume. :)