Saturday, April 12, 2008

SUPER SATURDAY CRAFTS!!






Hi Seattle Third Ward Ladies.. thanks for visiting my blog!
So here's all the info for the crafts we will be creating. These are all so incredibly easy and for the most part inexpensive.

Mother's day is coming up and I think all of these would make a wonderful Mother's Day gift..

So first we have the Christ Tile. It is 12X12. It says Christ-- is the center of our home, a guest at every meal, a silent listener to every conversation. It's $7.00.The saying comes as a vinyl sticker and you just simply place the sticker on the tile... it's that simple!

Next is the President Hinckley Tile. It is 6x6. It says-- Life is to be enjoyed not just endured. President Gordon B. Hinckley. I have glued on some small hangers on the back of mine and then hung it up with ribbon. The price includes the hangers and ribbon. It's $4.00.

Then we have the family name wooden board. It will say the last name that you choose and behind the last name will be the quote -- Together we have it all. This is just two vinyl stickers and it take minutes to do!! It's 9.00. The board will be stained, and ready for you.

Then there is the FHE book. This has 52 lessons (one for each week of the year) and it's wonderful, and very child focused. I am always using mine for FHE! It's a binder, with page protectors, and copies of each lesson. You will have to put this all together. It takes awhile but it's much worth it. It's $9.00

Finally we have custom magnets! I love these! These are so easy to make! It's just a flat clear stone with glue and a magnet. I put two magnets on these just so they are durable and long lasting. I have made mine all pictures of our family. But you can make them whatever you want... it's really fun to make them with pretty paper or fun random pictures. I will provide the stones, glue and magnets, and you just need to bring the photos or paper you would like to use. They are .50cents each.

So there you go... that's all of the fun things we'll be doing. Please sign up as soon as you can, and please pay up front. If you can't pay me at church (which I totally understand) you can mail it to me or drop it off at my home. Thank you so much for looking.. and hopefully I'll see you craftin' away on May 3rd!!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

how big are the glass magnets? what size photos do I need to bring or can I finish them later at home?

Mama Wisch said...

The stones range in size, but they are from about 1-2inches. I would just bring a lot of pictures and see what ones work out the best.

Anonymous said...

Al...umm... so i REALLY REALLY want to make those once Bub and I get settled in July in our house. Where do I get the stuff to make em?

Anonymous said...

YAY! k our last name is Aranda. You're the BEST ALLison!!