Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mac Milestones

Mr. McConnell has learned that his all time favorite thing so far in his little life has been learning to stand. He will stand up in his crib for hours... well not exactly hours, but you get the point. He is so incredibly proud of himself that you can't help but smile.


He has also learned how to crawl!! Crawling is definitely not his favorite thing. He usually gets really frustrated and just gives up. But today he has really been crawling around a lot more. I can't believe he is getting more independent and mobile!


I have been trying to teach Abby how to use her imagination more, so I decided to try to dress her up like a fairy tale ballerina... She liked it for about two minutes then asked to put on her fireman suit!

And finally this is Mac playing "firefighters" with his big sister.

4 comments:

This Place is a Disaster! said...

Just Blogging along and found you. It's good to run accross a member of the Church here and there!

DeAnn said...

They are so cute. I think being a fireman is using your imagination.

Laurel said...

they are so cute.

Gabriel said...

Ummmm...so how do I begin to talk about the cuteness? I just want to grab Mac and squeeze his guts out! Abby is adorable as a fairy princess -- those rosey cheeks!!! I think my next story should be something about Abby being a fire fighter! How can I work 'vegetables' into that? Love you all so much!