Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Second Home


Yes, it's true Costco is my second home. I get the biggest thrill when I am walking through all of the massive isles,while pushing my massive cart...you almost have to have a special cart license to know/understand how to maneuver one. . And the deals... you can't beat em'!! I have a really hard time when people don't understand why it is so much better to buy 50 rolls of toilet paper then the measly 12 that you could get at walmart! Down the road... yes maybe it's a really long road... you'll end up saving so much money! My love for Costco is so deep that I make a weekly stop into any Costco I see. Just today I hit up the Kirkland one, because I saw it off the freeway....I can't pass it up... it's against everything I am. Costco cafeteria food is the SHIZNITZ! (don't make fun of the highschool term... but that's all I could think of) Honestly their $1.99 pizza by the slice is the best pizza that I have ever had. So yummy. Abby is hooked on the hotdogs (which come with a free drink all for only $1.50) and Ben loves the chicken bake. On some nights when we are just hanging out as a family with nothing to do Ben and I instantly think Costco. How can you go wrong when dinner that night will only cost 7.00 bucks! I mean they have it all, books, food, clothes, furniture, toys, car stuff... everything! Today I bought Ben his father's day gift early. He has always wanted to have really nice hangers, I guess he's tired of the old fashion nasty wire kinds.. so I found some beautiful ones at Costco, and it was my lucky day because occasionally Costco has coupons! Hooray for Coupons.. and I just happen to have a coupon for the hangers. I got 50 nice cheery wood hangers for $20! That's a steal.. only $.40cents a hanger. Ben will love them.. and so will I when I look into our upscale organized closet! Now I just need the upscale wardrobe. Thank goodness Costco sells clothes : ) And thank goodness our new home is close to a Costco.. it was actually a critical part of the house hunt.. it must be close to Costco!!!! I'm Costco crazy... but that's the best kind of crazy!

4 comments:

Stacy Ann said...

I LOVE Costco too! I really miss it, the nearest one to me is Boston. Remember the late night shopping for the Christmas parties! I use to go to Costco for like one thing- I mean who does that?- I will tell you who- ME!

Robyn said...

You just made me crave pizza that i cant have because i live in idaho where there is nothing!
Eat a piece for me please!!

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

you are just like my parents. They get everything there...furniture, food, all presents they give, etc. Did you know that costco even sells coffins? we always joke that we'll have to get my dad one of those. costco is pretty awesome