Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stella the Dog


I have realized that I haven't posted pictures of our adorable little puppy. She's a Soft Wheaton Terrier, and she's about 3 months old. She adores the kids and loves to run around in the backyard. She especially enjoys running through the sprinklers! I don't have the best picture of her yet, but here's one where Mac is taunting her from inside the laundry room and the first one is when Abby and Mom and Dad were playing outside and Mac and Stella felt lonely!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute. She has gotten so big. Mac has too. We need to get together soon.

Suzanne said...

I haven't been blogging for a while. It was fun to catch up on you guys. Sounds like everything is going great, busy, but great. We sure miss you guys.

Erin said...

I love the picture of Stella and lil' Mac peeking out the window. It is so cute. Also, I am so jealous of your beautiful new home. I can't wait until we are done with school and ready to begin our new adventure.

Anonymous said...

I came across your blog when I was searching for Super Saturday crafts. Wow, those prices are great (referring to April post). Where do you order the vinyl lettering and do you have those FHE lessons saved? Thanks for the ideas. juliethorderson@bellsouth.net

Shauna said...

Oh, a YARD! How heavenly to have your kids run around in it!

Gabriel said...

Remember when I was staining the swing-set and Abby pushed Stella into my dish of stain? Has she gotten back to her normal color? hee-hee-hee