Monday, July 28, 2008

Twlight Series


One word sums up the last week of my life: OBSESSED!!!

I started reading the first book (then the second, then the third) in the series and I was instantly hooked! I have never read a book this fast... Ben is seriously worried that I am going to run off in desperate search of a vampire named Edward. Don't worry Ben, this is just a phase in my life... I promise I'll stop talking about Bella and Edwards relationship soon.... that is until I get the fourth book!! If you haven't read these books, it's a must! Just a warning though, you'll get hooked and you won't be able to read the books fast enough!

6 comments:

Tara McLean Derricott said...

I loved the books too!! I read all three of them in about 5 days... didn't do anything else. Can't wait for the 4th!

Laurel said...

AMEN Sister!!!

Mindy B said...

I agree!! I cannot WAIT till Friday when Breaking Dawn comes out! :)

Sarah C said...

I really thought they were going to be crap like (please take no offense everyone) jack weyland stuff, but, I just started reading them and they are really good!

Sarah C said...

I really thought they were going to be crap like (please take no offense everyone) jack weyland stuff, but, I just started reading them and they are really good!

Shannon said...

I am reading the last book now and I know I am going to be sad when it is over!! I love this series!! Best books I have read in a very long time!!