Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tender Moments

Here is the first actual meeting between Mac and Finn. Mac melted my heart. He laid his sweet little head on my shoulder and just said "Baby" over and over again while looking at his new little brother. Since that moment he has been nothing but sweet and tender towards Finn.
Abby has always been an exceptional big sister. She is really helping out more around the house, and she isn't complaining about it!! I am so thankful for my happy beautiful family, though three is a handful I could not imagine life any other way.




My heart is full.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the looks of Big Ben with his hat on backwards. Is that how they roll in Houston?

Emma said...

That is so sweet. What a beautiful family!

Gabriel said...

Thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming. Love you all so much and miss you even more.

The Randalls said...

Allison he is beautiful!!! I am so glad that Mac loves him..Nolan doesn't love his sister that much and is really a handful since she was born! You have a such a cute little family!!! I am so happy for you.

Angie said...

What a relief everyone is doing well with Finn. I love the first picture with Mac. I'm sure those too will become the best of friends and wrestling buddies!

TheTaffs said...

Alison! I just saw your blog linked from the Crosby's. Congratulations on your new little babe! What a cutie!