Saturday, August 8, 2009

Slightly Struggling..

Haa.. in one of my last posts I wrote that having three children wasn't so bad. That's funny. It's been hard. Really hard. Finn is a super demanding child. He still cries a lot, and that's hard. It makes it hard for me to care for my other children, basically they are lucky to get lunch on the table before three!! Oh well right?? Time goes on, and before you know it he'll be a little bit more independent, and I'll miss the newborn stage. I think that's the really hard part for me is that I am totally missing out and not enjoying the newborn stage with Finn. It was really like that with all my children though... they just seem to have a hard time adjusting outside of the womb, which I totally understand. I mean when Finn was in the womb he was getting a weekly dose of Cinnabon, and I am sure he's screaming because that's what he really wants.


Well besides me losing my mind, things are good. Once there is a little peace in quiet in the house, I am truly back to my normal self. I actually got out of the house yesterday and went to the grocery store. I cranked up the music and instantly felt better. Thank you Rihanna.
Abby and Mac are silly as ever. Mac is funny and just walks around saying "Mama Mommy Mommy." And Abby is imaginative as ever, during Family Home evening she does all the teaching, it's quite sweet.

Our garden was some what successful, it got incredibly HOT in Houston and we also had a bad drought, so that made our garden not produce the best veggies...but it was a fun try. There's always next year.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Haha, cinnabon! Hang in there Allison! I love abby's face in the last picture, LOL!

Gabriel said...

You're doing a great job AJ! You're a good Mom! Thanks for the pictures! I always am craving new ones... and more and more and more.... I know that when I comment on your blog that I say how much I miss all of you and love all of you.... it's because it's true! I need to become successful quickly so I have the means to come visit a lot, but not in summer. hee-hee. Keep up the good work and know that your brother-in-law has all of you in his constant thoughts and prayers. Love you guys, seriously.

Maureen said...

Hi Ben,Allison, and family,
I agree with Gabe, I love to see all the new pictures. I really love this family blog because I get to see and hear about everyone that I don't get to see in person very much. I love you guys, you are such a cute family!

Bri said...

keep up the good work. you are paving the way for me. I love your garden!