Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ben's big birthday bash..

That's some what of a joke.. Ben had a really low key 29th birthday. Mom and kids had a peticularly hard day, so we really didn't do much. He came home to a messy home and cranky kids, then he opened his gifts and off to dinner with our best buds we went. And that was it.
I didn't even make him a cake! I know he understands, but I still feel bad. Maybe I'll throw him one rockin' 30th birthday party next year. And hopefully by that time Finn has stopped crying!
Isn't Ben super Handsome!!
Are you kidding me.. so cute


6 comments:

Gabriel said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Finn is so adorable! I can't believe it! What a cutie-pa-tootie! That's the best smile ever. Love it. Sometimes low-key birthday's are the best. For my 21st I bought my own treats from Place to Ponder, rented a movie and Mom made dinner. Woo-Hoo, what a bash! Love you all.

DeAnn said...

Happy birthday Ben. Finn is so cute. He looks like a good mix of both of you.

Laurel said...

Sorry Finn is so hard for you Allison. I would come rescue you if I could, but Sawyer is pretty needy himself. Glad Ben had a good birthday. Finn is so darling.

Maude Beckman said...

There is nothing to feel bad about! This is life with an infant and little finn is adorable but he can be demanding! I'll help you out with his 30th birthday bash! And 30 is such a big deal anyway! Love ya! Let's hang out again this week!

Spencer, Jen, Zoe, and Emrie said...

I can't imagine what I would do with 3 kids! You are super-mom, I just know it! Your kids are absolutely adorable!

cat said...

finn is such a doll! seriously adorable.
3 kids basically is pure insanity. you look like you are doing well. i about checked myself into the looney bin. instead i basically hibernated for the first 6-7 months. hang in there. it DOES get better!:)