Monday, August 31, 2009

We're basically shut-in's

... and I am totally fine with that. I am pretty sure that I am not going out with three kids until Finn can walk, and Mac learns to stop running into the street! But like I said I am totally fine staying at home and having fun. The weather is actually getting cooler, which means it's only in the low 90's, but the kids have been taking advantage of that so that's a good energy waster.
So while were in the house, I figure I might as well take adorable pictures of my boogers.










4 comments:

Granny Dean said...

I love my babies and it is amazing how much Mac and Finn look alike. Great picture of mom and Abby. Hug my babies for me, Love you and miss you terribly.

Laura Gilgen said...

You have cute Kids!

Angie said...

We all go through this stage. I think we didn't leave the house for practically six months after Owen was born.

It will get better and hopefully you'll put fear into Mac and he'll stop running away from you when you are out. I'm still working on Carter not running away. Such a fun stage isn't it?

It's ok not to go out with the kids, just make sure you make it out for sanity sake. Even if it's just to Kroger or Sonic for an ice cold beverage. Hugs to you all!

Gabriel said...

Cuteness. Look at Abby's bangs! Thanks for posting the great pictures. Where did you find those signs?