Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Fillin' that belly..

Finn tasted his first bite of Rice cereal a few days ago and has since become a huge fan. Nothing else really going on in the Wischmeier home, besides sleepless nights.

Mac decided to climb out of his crib, so he's been put in a big boy bed in a room with Abby. They both basically play all night and drive us crazy. One night I found Mac in the bathroom brushing his teeth at 2:30am. He's lovin' the freedom. Pretty Funny.

Finn is still sleeping horrible..but we are going to fix that next week. I'll let you know how that goes.

I have been able to get a few things done around the house, which is a good change of pace!! We spray painted our hideous dull brown filing cabinet, and I redid an old chair we found on the sidewalk waiting for the garbage pick up!!

The fabric cover job is horrible but I only had one hand and two minutes.. so I do what I can.

**** Paint color- The spray paint that I used was from Home Depot. They didn't have much of a selection, and I can't remember the brand name, but I do remember the color was called Mediterranean something ( just look for a blue lid then check the bottom for color name). I would recommend going to wal-mart for spray paint, they have about 5 times more color selection.



4 comments:

Angie said...

Look at you crafty girl. What kind of paint did you use on the filing cabinet? That's pretty genius!

Big boy bed... I'm dreading that with Carter. Hopefully Mac will calm down a little and Finn will take to whatever you have in the works for him to sleep through the night.

Good Luck!

The Youngblood Family said...

I like the color you used on your filing cabinet. What kind of spray paint did you use? You are giving me some ideas!!!:)

Gabriel said...

Hey! Good job on the craft projects. Everything looks great! Glad to see Finn eating Rice Cereal! I can't believe how big he's getting. Such a cutie! Love that Mac believes in good oral hygiene...

Laurel said...

what color and brand of spray paint. So so cute. Your family is fabulous.