Monday, November 16, 2009

Tired Mac- Part 2

Today I laid Mac down in his bed about 10 times for his afternoon nap. He kept on getting up and playing. So I thought it would be a fight until one of us gave in. I finally heard it get quiet in his room, so I went up to see if he was asleep. I opened his door and couldn't find him. Then I saw this...
This diaper box a little funny sitting in the middle of his room... so I lifted up the box and found this....Fast asleep curled up under the Costco diaper box. Gotta love it. Just another sleeping adventure for McConnell. (I am looking forward to many more funny sleeping spots.. to be continued.....)

3 comments:

Maureen said...

That is too funny, I don't know how he can sleep like that! Instead of balloon boy he could be box boy!

Laurel said...

I don't know if it's funnier that he is face down in the carpet, or the fact that he was asleep under the box. So funny.

DeAnn said...

He's practicing to be homeless. That is cute.