Monday, December 7, 2009

A white December

It snowed in Houston. Like actual big white fluffy snowflakes. It was nice. The kids LOVED it. Well I take that back, Abby really loved it and Mac loved it until he touched it. He quickly realized snow is cold, very cold for Houston raised children and he bawled his little head off until his hands were properly warmed back to regular temperature. It really helped us all get into the Christmas spirit. And most importantly... it was gone in an hour. That's my kind snow. After our experience in Idaho (almost two years ago) I have vowed never to drive/live in a place that snowed. But I can handle an hour or two of snow every now and then.

We had a Bethlehem themed church Christmas party, and the kids dressed up. So cute. (Abby kind of looks like a polygamist..but it's the thought that counts right?)

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Oh they are cute. How funny for Mac that he hates snow. I agree with you on snow melting in two hours. That is the best.

DeAnn said...

Cute little snow bunnies.

Stacy Ann said...

Well I guess you wont be moving to Maine anytime soon! We got 7 inches the other day- I am not a fan... Must be the Seattle girl in me but I like my snow in the mountains where it belongs... not in my driveway!