Thursday, December 17, 2009

Feeling Nostalgic

It's raining here in Houston. It's drizzly. It's pretty to look at. It reminds me of Seattle.

Not much going on at the Wischmeier home.

Finn is cutting his two bottom teeth. He'll be cute with some teeth, though I don't think he could ever get any cuter.



Mac is two, and somewhat miserable with life. He doesn't get enough sleep, and that makes for some hard days. He is also talking like crazy. He makes us laugh basically all day long... when he's not throwing a fit.

Abby is getting tall and really growing up fast. My heart is breaking as she is my only girl. She'll be five this coming year, and I just don't know how that happened. She loves her preschool teacher and she is starting to learn how to read.


Mom and Dad are planning an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party. We can't wait. Good times are to be had. Ben got to rake the lawn the other day and that made him feel more manly... so that's good. Mom got to take a shower three days in a row, so that's really good!

We painted our kitchen a divine light blue. It's fabulous and we love it. I found a cake stand that I am in love with. It's perfection. (a million thanks to Tessa my cousin for posting it on her blog)

4 comments:

Shauna said...

Love the blue kitchen, love the cakestand, love your beautiful children!

Emma said...

The cake stand looks even better because it seems you used it recently - yum!

Stacy Ann said...

you sound in need of another girl... might be time to cook up another!

Gabriel said...

What great pictures AJ! The kids are super cute, I love the blue kitchen and the cakestand rocks. Hope that you're all well. Can't wait to come for a visit!