Friday, August 27, 2010

"A little awesome."


The day has come! Abby's in kindergarten! She has been waiting for and talking about this day for a long time. At first she was a little bit shy, but quickly she realized how much fun she was going to have.

The whole family got to walk her into her class the very first day. It was sweet to see her so excited and nervous at the same time. Mom got just a tiny bit choked up when we had to leave, but all in all it was a smooth and painless delivery.

When Abby came home from her first day I asked her how she liked kindergarten and Abby says " It was a little awesome." PRICELESS!!

The house is much different without her, almost so much I can't think about it or I get emotional. So far she has gotten good behavior stickers every day the first week, we are proud parents!

5 comments:

DeAnn said...

Congratulations Abby on getting to go to kindergarten.

Gabriel said...

Abby! You're A LOT awesome! You've grown up so much. I'm so happy that you get to be in Kindergarten. Be good to your teacher. Be nice to your classmates... but most importantly, have lots of fun! Keep smiling sweetheart -- it looks good on you!

The Randalls said...

I can't believe she is already in Kindergarten! She is a doll!

Bonnie said...

Oh, I can not believe that happy face!!! Abby, Kindergarten looks just like it did when I was in Kindergarten...Have a very fun year--make lots of good friends and know that Granny Wischmeier loves you very much...Kisses kisses kisses

Maureen said...

Congratulations Abby! You have such a pretty smile! I think I'd have to say that Kindergarten was my favorite year in school, I'm such a scholar!