Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Third for the second


The McConnell turned 3! Yes it was a couple of months ago and yes I did accidentally erase all of his birthday pictures off of my cameras memory card, but that doesn't take away from the fun that he had!

He had a super hero birthday party with all of his best buddies. We mostly just put them outside with a sprinkler and water guns and let them have at it. It started to rain, and apparently that was the coolest part. (it was warm rain, so they stayed out and had some wet fun)

When it came time for presents Mac was in heaven. Literally every gift he got he thought it was a magical treasure. When time came for cake and ice cream, he wouldn't even move away from his toys, he was just so sweet and content playing with them all day long.

McConnell is wonderful, quiet, sweet, happy and tender. Sometimes I think he's 5 because he's just so easy. Most times I don't worry about where he is in the house, because I know he's just in the play room playing with his toys, making up some sort of wild story in his cute little mind.

Happy 3rd birthday brother.. we love you forever.

2 comments:

DeAnn said...

Happy Birthday again Mac.

Bonnie said...

If I did see this picture before I don't remember it so thank you for sharing again...it's never toooo much. Love, Granny/Bonnie/Mom