Monday, November 29, 2010

Almost unheard of...

Abby came home the other day from school asking for a pair of jeans. This is almost unheard of! She hasn't wore a pair of jeans since she was 3 months old! She has always disliked the rough feeling of jeans, but that has all changed. Apparently jeans are the cool thing to have at school...but we thought we'd jump on the opportunity. So off to kids consignment store I went in search for a starter pair of jeans. As luck would have it, I think I found a perfect pair. Abby LOVES them! They are too big..but the little girl is doing nothing but growing so I think they're just fine. I actually love them on her.. she's so sweet and cute.

5 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute! She really seems like the sweetest little girl! Congrats on #4 too!!

Gabriel said...

Abby looks super cute in her jeans!! Can't believe how tall she's getting!! Growin' up!!

Laurel said...

I can't believe how grown up she is looking. congratulations. We need to get together.

Bonnie said...

Abby! Granny loves the jeanos! You look like a little lady! I am sad to be missing all of these 1st...You're hair is cute, your eyes are bright and the jeans make you look so tall; oh wait, maybe you are tall!!! Be prepared for BIG Granny hug in March...if I can stand to wait that long. Love you lots and lots, Granny

Bonnie said...

I know it's my 2nd comment---but, I can't stop looking at this picture!!! Abby, you are beautiful!!! Love, Granny