Monday, July 9, 2012

Home Videos

The other night I pulled out the rusty old video camera. It's been great watching old videos of our younger lives. It's sad though, I have several tapes of Abby and Mac, and I can't find one with a baby Finn in it!! It just goes to show that Finn really did rock this family! Two children seemed so easy...now with four I am lucky to get a picture of them on their birthdays! I feel bad that I'm not that Mom, the one always taking pictures of the kiddos. Thank goodness for technology, I am able to take pictures and video of the kids on my phone and ipod!

This is my vow to get better about filming the kids and taking more pictures. (that's funny because our little point and shoot camera is no where to be found!!)  Now if I could only get my hands on a beautiful SLR camera life would be good!! 

No comments: