Monday, July 9, 2012

She's growing up!

Lately, Abby has been acting more and more like a pre-teen girl! She asks to me paint her nails. She asks if it's okay if she goes up to her room and listens to music. She brushes her hair..a lot...all day long. She is trying really super hard to do the splits. And she watches pre-teen t.v. shows like iCarly and Zoey 101.

This all came out of no-where!!! It's been fun to watch it all unfold though. But it does hurt my heart because it does mean she's getting older.

**Literally while writing this Abby walked into the room, I hid the screen from her (because she wouldn't want me to write this for everyone to read...of course!!) and asked her to leave (so I could continue writing about her) and she said "Why?? Are you doing something LAME??" haha...her sentences make me laugh..she's trying to be all cool, haha.

Yup, she's a growing up!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

This post made me so sad. I want this phase of life to last at least until I can enjoy every second of it!

Jess said...

its crazy that they are growing up so fast... sure love that little lady!