Thursday, November 22, 2007

Tagged

I got tagged and now I feel special!!

This is how this goes, I supposed to write down six things about my personality, or traits about myself that make me nuts!! YES! I love this.... I think it's fun to be a little bit on the cooky side. So here it goes.

1. I have two different shaped eyes, one is round the other is almond. Both Abby and Mac have been blessed with this unique gift! Those poor kids!

2. My feet are CRAZY!! My left foot is just like my fathers, meaning I have his weird looking hammer like big toe, and the rest of the toes are long. My right foot is just like my mothers, meaning I have cute little sausage like toes. It's freaky... but oh so cool to say that I have two different feet.

3. I can't stop dancing. This has been a life long challenge of mine. Ever since the womb I think that I have been shaking my groove thing non stop. I will be walking in a store and a good song will start to play and before I even realize it I am shaking and moving all over the place. I love this trait, I wish everyone could feel the wonderful feeling of just dancing like you really mean it and never care what anyone thinks. Secretly the people that are starring at you are the ones that can't dance : )
(Side note: In high school I won best dancer.. this I am so proud of. I can't divide or subtract, but man can I shake my butt. )

4. I hate warm pillows. This is weird but I can't stand it when I crawl into bed and my pillow is the same temperature as I am. Who likes to sweat in bed? (That's a dangerous question!!!!)
In the summertime I always find myself yelling and hitting my pillow and telling Ben that I am going to invent a pillow that cools you.

5. I make up fake conversations before they happen. For example, Ben and I will be walking into to a store to return an item that we didn't like... or something like this, and I will completely rehearse the whole convo to myself. I act the part as both people in my head, this eventually turns into a comedy sketch that goes crazy fast! I am always thinking what if they say this... because then..... ohhhh I'll say this to them. Maybe this is why I get headaches?

6. This final one is the most fun. I can catch almost anything in my mouth (food related..of course!). This started when I was young, I would do this myself, until I quickly learned that it was much harder if someone were to toss the item to me instead. I have caught sunflower seeds, gummy bears, grapes, M&M's, popcorn (which is the hardest because it floats in mid air) and the list could go on. I'm pretty good..... for instance... last night my sister and I were probably 15 feet away from eachother and she was tossing me lifesaver gummies. Now not only was I catching them, but I was also nursing little McConnell at the same time. Now that's risky!!

Well this was fun... I kept on asking Ben what drives him nuts about me and my personality but of course being the wonderful man that he is, he just came up with fun ones and not the annoying ones. I know that I have a laundry list full of more batty things about myself, but this is what I have come up with for now.

Now I don't want to catch any of you girls starring at my feet at church!!! Just Kidding!!

4 comments:

Kris Kanenwisher said...

Too funny. You do dance all the time..keep shakin it girl!

jules said...

This is awesome! I was going to tag you from my blog, but I saw you had already been tagged, so I let you off the hook. :) I love your post...you are so much fun!

Kailey said...

Just thought that you'd like to know that there is such a thing as a pillow that chills you. It's called a chill-o. My Gram has one. I can find out where she got it for you if you like. Obviously it's a great idea!! :-) You are too funny Allison. I will DEFINITELY be watching your feet!

Rebekah said...

I love it! Especially the bit about the conversations in your head. And that's totally awesome that you caught gummies while nursing!