Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween 2007



Halloween.... Well, it has come and gone already! Boy... that was quick. Abby loved being a firefighter-girl, that's what she called it. For weeks I was trying to think of ways to girly up her costume, and nothing came to me. Then out comes Ben and Abby from her room on Trunk or Treat night and Abby has on her adore bright pink cowgirl boots on.... now why couldn't I think of that! McConnell decided that he wanted to be a hotdog and I don't blame him, He was the warmest out of all of us. Our stake had a fun Trunk or treat and I was incredibly impressed with how many people were there! I am so thankful that they plan this at the church, because the Seattle neighborhoods around us aren't the safest places, that is unless we were looking for some crack or weed. But Ben and I just go to our regular guy at the park for that. Anyway here are our little pumpkins (no pun intended) all dressed up! They are the cutest!

5 comments:

Denise said...

I love the hot dog costume. I totally missed it at trunk or treat. I thought your family was so great to dress up. Emilia asked what my costume was and I lamely replied that I was a mommy. Looser. Let me know if your guy at the park is any good. We just can't seem to get any good stuff lately. :)

jules said...

You guys looked so awesome at Trunk or Treat. Good for you for dressing up - Erica was really disappointed that "other moms" dressed up, but not me. By the way - for the future, I know one safe, fun neighborhood to Trick or Treat in Seattle...we go there every year.

Julia said...

That's all my kids got this year for Halloween: crack and weed, crack and weed. What ever happened to a good old Snickers bar, you know?

Kris Kanenwisher said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Fun Halloween pictures. We would love to see you guys when you're here...there's enough room in this house to have more than one person over at a time...yeah!

C-Biscuit said...

that hot dog costume is awesome! maybe that's what christian will be next year!