Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bad hair and Fish

My sweet friend Dawn just sent me some pictures of my kiddos that she had on her camera. Mac loves loves loves Dawn's awesome fish tank. If you look close you can see his sweet little reflection in the tank.
Check out Abby's awesome hair. After I saw this picture I cut off all of her long bangs, to make the bangs look a little more even! They were really short for a few days, but now they are looking pretty cute. Just about every day I ask Abby... "So are you ever going to cut your hair again?" And she sweetly replies... "No mom." And by sweetly replies.. I mean she is using her stop asking me that question voice. So I think she gets the point!

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

Cuteness! I'm at Mom and Dad's and we were talking the other day about how much we love the grandbabies/nieces and nephews... I was telling them about how much it meant to me that when we were all together last to have Abby love on me and let me hold her and tease her and stuff... and Mac! He became this totally different person from last year when I came to Texas with you all. I just love you guys. I miss you. I hate that we're so far away from each other. I can't wait for the new baby and to get the next Texas Wischmeier Sweetie-Pie Scrumptious Angel-Food Cake in my arms! You guys are the best.