Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer Lovin'.. and a worm

I just found out about this nifty little device called a memory card reader... they are great! I was able to borrow a friends (Thanks so much) and download all the fun pictures I have on my camera! Horray!

We are all really enjoying the nice warm weather..and I am totally dreading the HOT weather to come, but I'll take the 85-90 degree weather we have now. We have one of those cheap Wal-mart plastic pools..but it does the job. The kids love that, their water table and their squirt guns. Easy Pleasers!

I ask Mac and Abby to cool down mom and they do it with pleasure!
They found a worm, and they both instantly fell in love. With a worm???

I could eat this kid he is that cute!!And this is what Mom gets to do when the kids are playing. Hey it's a tough job! Here's a shot of little baby brother. He's just chillin'

4 comments:

PARSON POSTS said...

Al, your kids are so freakin' CUTE!! It's hard to believe that it was over 4 years ago that we were neighbors! You look like you are doing so good! That sucks about your OB. You will have to let us know how everything goes with your birth plan, I am curious. I had Katie all natural except PIT, which I think made it worse:( I don't think I will be induced again, but I was kind of thrown into it. I would like to know some of your strategies during the process. I recovered so FAST and I think it was bc it was natural. Any advise or tricks of the trade I wold love to hear!!
Camille

Sarah C said...

Seriously, those are some cute kiddos! Your suit is super cute as well! Wish you guys were coming to the reunion so I could meet your little stinkers!

DeAnn said...

They are so cute and the summer pool looks so fun

Gabriel said...

Hot Pregnant Mama! The kids are cute and they look like they were having a lot of fun. I gotta get my behind out there to see you all once the baby is here! Love you guys!