Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3 months for the third

Finn is three months today. He is sitting in his Bumbo, cooing more and more, and giving us an occasional giggle. He is also getting much less demanding, and learning to accept his new home. He adores his big sis and bro, and always give them a sweet smile. He sometimes even has a conversation with me, and it melts me. And he LOVES his Daddy's voice. I told Ben this has been the longest and fastest three months of my life. I have had days of pure joy and happiness, and have had days that I would just like to never remember again. Through it all, I know that I have been richly blessed to Mother these sweet children, and I kinda like to think that they chose me in their pre-earthly life. I just hope I am living up to what they want and need. I'll keep on trying TO DO MY BEST, while dancing to Shakira to brighten my outlook!!!!


Sweet baby Finn.... Your number three, same with your Mom and Dad, and we all know that we were the best kids our parents had... so let's keep up that tradition. ; )

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I hope you know how sweet of a mamma you are!

Kailey said...

Man he's cute!

Grannny Dean said...

How handsome and sweet my little Man Cub II is, the picture of him sleeping made me cry because I can't be there to hold and cuddle him. I have to move to Houston so I won't miss out on this precious baby boy as he grows and to show him how much his Granny loves him. Happy three month birthday Baby Finn.