Thursday, September 3, 2009

Porky the Piglet: 2 Months

Finn had his two month check up and all is well. He's growing like crazy.. he's almost doubled his birth weight (he's 13.5 lbs)!! That's our Boy!!

I haven't mentioned yet, just how much better he has been in fear that I would be jinxing myself, but he has really gotten much better. Gripe water has proven to be effective.. thank goodness!!! I love him so much.. he is so sweet, and the crying has really died down. I can happily say that I am enjoying motherhood much more now!!

Isn't he the cutest thing ever??? I could dip him in rainbow chip frosting and nibble on him all day..

8 comments:

DeAnn said...

So how much does he weigh? Everything really is bigger in Texas cuz Sawyer weighs 12lbs 8 oz. now.

Emma said...

He is adorable! I had a roommate that ate rainbow chip frosting out of the can constantly!

Gabriel said...

Glad things are better! I know that Lyndsi swears by that gripe water stuff. Glad it's working for you, as well. Mr.Finn definitely looks like a Ben and Allison baby! What a cutey. Rainbow Chip! Save a piece for me!

Spencer, Jen, Zoe, and Emrie said...

Oh wow, he is so stinkin cute!

Robyn said...

You crack me up! I miss you! Im glad your are doing better...I was eating some chiz's ranch the other night and I asked D if he thought there was a way we could ship you some because i knew that would make you feel better...i have been worried about you! Im glad life is good again...I know the 2 month mark made all the difference for me with Hailey...It all felt normal and much easier. Youre a fabulous mama! Miss you like crazy! And love you too!

Granny Dean said...

You two create the cutist kids in the world, yes, the whole wide world. I think it is special that his smile is all his own and looks like no other. And those eyes, they melt my heart and make me want to go and buy him the world.

Shauna said...

Ah! I can't handle rolls, they are just the cutest thing in the world!

Sarah C said...

I LOOOOVE rainbow chip frosting!