Monday, September 28, 2009

Surfside Beach



We decided to get out of the house this last weekend and attempt to have some fun. So off to the beach we went. Our good family friends also come, which was fun for all. The kids had a great time. Mac just kept running full speed into the water, and Abby played so well I had forgotten we even brought her!!! Finn on the other hand, was quite cranky, making Mom really cranky!! I decided that I hated being there because it was so hot and miserable for Finn, who really needed a nap, so I told Ben we had to leave after only being there for about 15 minutes!! I am pathetic!! Dawn (my wonderful friend) quickly came to my aid and took Finn and of course he fell asleep in her arms. Whatever Kid!! After he fell asleep we were all finally able to really enjoy the beach. Poor Ben had to chase Mac around just about everywhere, until he started to get tired!

1 comment:

Grannny Dean said...

oh how we love the beach. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us and the picture of Ben and Mac is precious and of course Abby is adorable and Baby Finn is getting so big. I miss and love you all.