Monday, June 9, 2008

Abby Update, Apron Swap and Closing

Abby did end up hurting herself worse then we thought. The poor girls elbow was basically dislocated! OUCH! It's really common in three year old girls, and it was a really easy fix! There was just a few tears... but then after the pain wore off Abby was just really happy to be able to move her arm again. It really hurt me to watch the doctor put my daughter in pain... (I shed a tear or two..because I know exactly what that feels like) but Abby is great now, and we just have to be a little bit more careful with her then before!

On another note, I have finally finished my apron for the fun summer apron swap I did! It's pretty basic and simple... but I am pretty much a basic and simple person, so it works out well. I hope my gal I am sending it to likes it! Here's a shout out to Bri for all the help she gave me!! Thanks Bri.. I love you and I am going to miss you so much!






Oh yeah more wonderful news... we are closing on the house today @ 11am!! Oh my goodness... I can't wait! Pictures to come!!

And lastly.. Mac is getting his first tooth..followed by three others... He is pretty ornery..but what could you expect?? Pictures to come on those little buds too!

4 comments:

Emma said...

A nurse maid's elbow perhaps? Very common! Glad she is feeling better.
Yeah for closing on your house!
And cute apron!
Good luck with teething.

Roni said...

This happened to Caitlin when she was about 4 years old. We had to go to the doctor (after-hours also) to get it put back into place. Funny thing is that before the doctor even came in the room, she started resisting the nurses attempts to do one of the normal procedures and popped it back into place herself...

Shauna said...

Oh that apron is simply adorable!!!! Good luck on your movie, I'm so sad that when we get back from WY, you won't be there. Thanks for being an amazing enrichment leader, you did a great job!!

Bri said...

Youre Welcome and I miss you, too. I have heard of dilocated all kinds of joint on kids.