Sunday, June 8, 2008

Bye Bye Apartment life



We are offical out of our little Seattle apartment! GLORIOUS!! Our move went wonderful, about 6 guys from our ward came and helped out.. thank goodness for all of them! Thank you Thank you if any of you men read this, your help was much needed and greatly deserved! When we first started packing I started to have little panic attack because in my mind there was no way in you know what that all of our things would possible fit in three little relocubes (similar to pods) I was really worrying.. what would we do with out the comfy chair..and oh no the awsome wood bench won't fit. But don't you worry my wonderful, calm, positive husband let me know that everything was going to fit...and it did! I'm shocked!! So now it's just a matter of closing on the house, which we'll do on monday and then making the drive all the way to Houston (we leave sunday the 15th). Oh boy that's going to be quite the challenge, but nothing is stopping me from my house... I'll drive the whole way straight for 32 hours... that's how movitavted I am! We are going to be making one stop in Orem, so we can see Ben's brother and his family. They have a new little girl named Eva that we haven't met yet, so that will be really good. Until then... wish us luck with the drive... I just know that the kids will love being in the car for two straight days.

4 comments:

Mindy B said...

Oh YAY... driving in the car with 2 little ones. :) Any chance you're going through Vegas, wink wink?!! Good luck!

Unknown said...

That's
a
pretty
sweet
red
rig
on
that
there
map.

DeAnn said...

I have one word for the trip-MOVIES! Sydney did really well. I hope your kids will too.

Denise said...

Way to escape aparment management and to a house no less. I am only dreaming of the day I can follow in your footsteps.

I am so happy for you guys! I hope the drive and move goes well. You will be missed in Seattle (the land of the never ending winter).