Monday, June 16, 2008

Not that bad..

So we have finished one third of our wonderful road trip, and acutally it wasn't that bad. The kids both did excellent..with only a few minutes of whinning/crying!! I hope I'm not jinzing us now! Now we're off to head across CO,KS,OK and finally Texas!! I got the wonderful news last night from my fabulous realor saying that the house was empty and spotless!! YEAAA! Now it's really starting to hit me that we have our very own beautiful home to go to. I only hope these next 1600 miles fly by!!! We miss Seattle already..but we are loving the warm weather in Utah : )

3 comments:

Emma said...

I hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly. Then you can settle into your beautiful new home! BTW I have Mac's blessing certificate. Aaron asked me to get it to you before you left, but I didn't - sorry. Email me your new address, and I'll send it along!

Erin said...

If you stop by Cedar City, you should give us a call.

jules said...

Didja make it yet? I hope everything is going well and that your house really is spotless and wonderful. I love the pictures of your house you showed me!!